Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

This Time of Year!

Oh, how I love the colors of the leaves this time of year. So beautiful!! RED,YELLOW,ORANGE!!! It is amazing! It reminds me of God's goodness and His promises. I look at the trees and I am filled with this emotion that I can't explain. It is like I am feeling the presence of God!

This season also brings with it a ball of emotions for me. I can remember riding through the mountians last year with mom and how she was so in AWE of the beauty. She had never seen such beauty in Lubbock (although, I find that Lubbock has some things that Tennessee doesn't). This year the leaves are more vibrant and I find myself wishing that mom could see this. Oh, how she would love it! But then I am reminded...she has the best seat in the house!

As I sort through all the emotions, I am reminded that seasons may change but our God is constant! So cling to Him!!! He is our rock and our refuge, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we do not fear..

Thank you God for being our constant rock in an ever changing world!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Kerry....I am reading your blog and I really like it! Hope you keep blogging!