Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Potty Training





Okay, so I knew that I was going to have to start sooner or later! But to be honest with you, it is easier to go places without having to worry about "going potty" all the time. Amazingly, Tanner decided that he was ready to "go potty" all on his own this weekend. So...I sat him on the potty and guess what happened! HE POTTIED!!!! I couldn't believe it. He "went potty" all day without a wet diaper. Even typing out d-i-a-p-e-r seems so weird because Tanner will be 3 in May. He truly seems too big to be in diapers anyway. So we are going to the store tonight to get pull-ups just in case he has a relapse.



So sad!!! My little boys are growing up! No more babies or toddlers running around the house. Parker will be starting Kindergarten in August. I just can't believe it!!! Where did the time go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerry,

Yeah for Tanner! He did such a great job on Tuesday & it won’t be to terribly long before there is confidence that there will be few accidents & you will be free of toting diapers & on to regular bathroom trips.
Jinny